The RJ can operate with LED, VCSEL, or FP lasers. Multimode or Single Mode cable networks will benefit from the miniature form factor and surface mount leads with screws to secure the module mid or edge of board. A 1 x 10 or 1 x 12 connector connects OEMs to an optional I2C bus for Built In Test functions and accuracy well beyond industry standards. The RJ accepts LC termini.
- 1Gb/s to 5 Gb/s duplex data links
- Compliant to 802.3z Ethernet, Fibre Channel (1x/2x/4x), Infiniband, sFPDP, XAUI, FCAV and ARINC 818
- ATEX and IECEx certified configuration available
- 850 nm VCSEL laser transmitter and PIN receiver
- Typical reach of 500 m on 50/125 and 250 m on 62.5/125 µm MMF
- Duplex LC or Dual ARINC-801 connector options
- Optional Digital Diagnostics per SFF 8472
- MIL-STD-883 certified
- -40 to +85°C operating temperature standard, -55 to +95°C option
- Option for RoHS 6/6 compliant and lead free per Directive 2002/95/EC
- Single +3.3V power supply
- AC-Coupled Transmitter & Receiver Data
- This part is not recommended for new designs. Use the RJ-5G-SX-C which is based on the common footprint.